Tuesday, August 10, 2010

A new venture

So today I decided to start working on a prototype of a new project that I think could be a big hit. I'm not sure if it will work yet though. I wonder if you can guess what I'm up to...

Since I couldn't find my sunglasses, I had to dig out the swim goggles for the cutting phase. Here is a picture of me in my safety gear:


And here is a picture of the cutting station on the kitchen floor. The kitchen, by the way, currently smells very strongly of charred bamboo:
(That's Johnny's Dremmel I was using for cutting)


And the product thus far... these guys may have to soak in the bathtub for a few days before I can move on to the next step:


.. so, knowing me, is it obvious what my goal is?

Comments:
Collapsible hula hoop made of bio-degradable material?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)