Thursday, September 16, 2010

work!

Wow, what a hectic week!  I have been teaching math full time since Tuesday, and I'm back at the same school again for a final day tomorrow.  Plus tutoring two evenings a week.  It is a shock to my system after a month of twiddling my thumbs and a month before that of traipsing around the prairies and listening to folk(ish) music!  I suppose it doesn't help that my body is battling giardia, nasty antibiotics to get rid of the giardia, and a cold at the same time.  I couldn't give up the work though - I've had enough of digging myself deeper and deeper into a financial pit and feeling like a caged bird because I can't afford to even imagine future travels and adventures.  But the cage door is opening... and faster than I expected.  Seems that Saskatoon was indeed a good move, career-wise.  Maybe I will even become a regular math teacher before the year is up!

kat

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)