Friday, October 28, 2005

a dearth of blogging

Sorry about the lack of updates these days... I've just been awfully busy and haven't gotten around to it. And today is no exception - seeing as my alarm is set for 5 hours from now, I plan to make this quick. But I thought I'd throw in a quick word since the reason my alarm will be sounding so early in the morning is that I'm off on a true Australian bushbashing extravaganza! Ok, perhaps that's going a bit over the top - after all, we're not really planning to go that far. But there will be a bit of a bike ride down a rough road followed by an off-track walk up to Pantoney's Crown. And I think that I should get a little rest before hand! I should have a tale to tell when I get home Sunday evening.

kat

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)