Tuesday, May 16, 2006

Send me postcards!

Hello hello,

Here I am, finally getting settled in to my new home in Perth. It is a tres swanky 6th-floor apartment in a fancy building right near the city which I am sharing with 2 other often absent flatmates. Downstairs there are all kinds of facilities, from a very chilly swimming pool to a warm hot tub, a sauna, a gym, a pool table, and a BBQ and kitchen for 'entertaining'. Sounds like this place has it all? Well, just about... but there is one thing lacking. My walls are white and barren.

Kat's Barren Wall:




I was thinking it would make the place much more homey if I were to get some postcards I could stick up on the walls :) Plus, if I got some postcards from Vancouver, I could show Michael what he has to look forward to when he comes in November! So.. my dear friends and family.. I ask you to postcard me - and you may even get something in return..

Here is my new mailing address:
69/9 Delhi Street
West Perth, WA
Australia
6005
(It's so easy I know it by heart already!)

I will very much look forward to hearing from you.

And in return I promise that my draft blog entry from my longhouse visit way back in Malaysia does soon see the light of day! (My excuse is that things have been awfully hectic ever since I got back to Perth. And also My Internet connection was only just connected today.)

kat.

Comments:
You should be happy to note that i have recently posted some small photos of downtown Vancouver for you. I apologzie for the lack of trees, but when you see them, you're going to have to admit they have a lot of character.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)