Tuesday, July 18, 2006

My camera broke

boo hoo. My camera died. It was a very sudden death. One minute I took a picture of my evil styrofoam cup man on the bus to busselton. I tried to take another since he was a little blurry. But I guess he didn't take well to that and decided to exact his revenge upon my camera. The next picture I took looked like this: . Very much like every picture I have tried to take since. Viewing the old pictures on my memory card, they look perfectly fine. It is very odd indeed.

The good news is that I was actually suckered into buying an extended warranty. The better news is that warranty doesn't expire until next January. In the meantime, I will be stealing Michael's camera whenever I want to take pictures...

kat

Comments:
That's an evil styrofoam cup man!
I hope you squashed him good!
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to: Posts (Atom)